Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Aren't we Sophisticated!



As I was looking at Resort collections, I was struck by how sophistication is really being adopted by young women.  Gone seem to be (for now in better fashion) of the micro-mini's.  We are young and beautiful, but we are also sophisticated.  I love it so much!  

The hemline's seem to be much longer across the board.  Necklines are higher too.  Very high heels seem to be traded in for a casual flat or a demure low heel.  Beauty is evident in the simple and the mystery of what is covered up.  It is not boring, it has a lot of style, attitude, beauty and youth.

I have been growing up in my sense of fashion and I love that designers seem to be too.

Above: 1 and 2-Chloe; 3 and 4 Reed Krakoff; 5 Proenza Schouler; 6 Suno; 7 and 8 Honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment